Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's time to perpetrate, to perpetuate, to penetrate

I've been holding out on you. Mostly because I've been considering throwin' my hat in the ring, spinning in the swing scene (like it ain't no ting)... but it's time I'm realistic about that; there's several technical details about doing so that doesn't jive well with my continuous flow (and dope but not always swing-friendly attraction to tracks).

So, it's time to start making this blog out to what it was meant to be; a real showcase for the awesome tracks that I might spin at a gig; even if that potentially burns some tracks out for me if some of my more-DJ-inclined readers happen to pick up and share what they find here; but as I firmly believe music is to be shared and not hoarded... maybe it's time I start sharing a bit more of the A-game and admit that I'm probably not going to actively attempt a coup of the local swing DJ scene.

Here's one of my pocket aces; I bring you... Chinese Man. Enjoy... they're absolutely madness, I tell you... MADNESS.

10 artichaut by zallegorie


05 washington square by Wam

No comments:

Post a Comment